Healthcare depends on MerlinOne to manage their Brand and Campaign Content
- Manage brand consistency in PR Campaigns
- Donor access to assets from fundraising events
- Rights Management tools for licensed assets
- Repository for staff and facility imagery
- Direct sharing to website from DAM
- Easily share assets to network and media
How can DAM Software help Communications?
- Easily manage and share assets to departments, business units, or outside agencies from a central library.
- Rights manage your files-attach model releases or expire old material.
- Manage your hospital’s brand efficiently so the correct marketing assets are always used.
- Collaborate among your teams, quickly review, approve and distribute.
- Adobe Creative Suite integration – ability to access the DAM from Adobe applications.
- Ability to upload digital assets directly into creative projects.
How does DAM Software help with Public Relations?
- Quickly find any branding, messaging, image or video you need.
- Easily share media kits and brand guidelines.
- Access to Hospital Stock Imagery and Video B-Role.
- Export directly to FaceBook, Twitter or YouTube.
How does DAM Software help with Foundation Marketing?
- Quickly find photos of important donors.
- Direct tweets to donors from the DAM.
- Self-service and fast access to donor campaigns.
- Efficiently share projects with print agencies.
- Private area for your event images and videos.
How does DAM Software help with the management of Photos and Images?
- Upload Photos and Videos directly to the DAM from any hospital event or venue.
- Add additional metadata on input or once in the DAM.
- Batch metadata editing tools.
- Image compare screens are great for viewing.
- Slide show view for presentations.
- Star rate and color code your selects.
- Attach model releases to images.
How does DAM Software help with the Web and Content Management System?
- Quickly locate the image or video you need.
- Easily make video clips or screen capture from videos without linear editing tools.
- Annotate and mark-up videos.
- APIs to find and download files from your CMS.