Healthcare depends on MerlinOne to manage their Brand and Campaign Content
- Manage brand consistency in PR Campaigns
- Donor access to assets from fundraising events
- Rights Management tools for licensed assets
- Repository for staff and facility imagery
- Direct sharing to website from DAM
- Easily share assets to network and media
MerlinOne provides Healthcare institutions the ability to create and centralize branded assets so they can be easily shared within departmental facilities, business units, external partners, and media channels. No matter what your role is, MerlinOne provides easy-to-use tools so that public relations, marketing, foundations, and multi-media teams can work collaboratively to ensure messaging and guidelines are consistent throughout the organization.
How can DAM Software help Communications?
- Easily manage and share assets to departments, business units, or outside agencies from a central library.
- Rights manage your files-attach model releases or expire old material.
- Manage your hospital’s brand efficiently so the correct marketing assets are always used.
- Collaborate among your teams, quickly review, approve and distribute.
- Adobe Creative Suite integration – ability to access the DAM from Adobe applications.
- Ability to upload digital assets directly into creative projects.
How does DAM Software help with Public Relations?
- Quickly find any branding, messaging, image or video you need.
- Easily share media kits and brand guidelines.
- Access to Hospital Stock Imagery and Video B-Role.
- Export directly to FaceBook, Twitter or YouTube.
How does DAM Software help with Foundation Marketing?
- Quickly find photos of important donors.
- Direct tweets to donors from the DAM.
- Self-service and fast access to donor campaigns.
- Efficiently share projects with print agencies.
- Private area for your event images and videos.
How does DAM Software help with the management of Photos and Images?
- Upload Photos and Videos directly to the DAM from any hospital event or venue.
- Add additional metadata on input or once in the DAM.
- Batch metadata editing tools.
- Image compare screens are great for viewing.
- Slide show view for presentations.
- Star rate and color code your selects.
- Attach model releases to images.
How does DAM Software help with the Web and Content Management System?
- Quickly locate the image or video you need.
- Easily make video clips or screen capture from videos without linear editing tools.
- Annotate and mark-up videos.
- APIs to find and download files from your CMS.