Preserving and Searching all of your Digital Assets
Spend less time searching and more time re-using your valuable digital assets. MerlinOne makes it easy to re-use rather than recreate.
- Manage thousands or millions of objects
- Use fast, precise search tools
- Create easy, flexible, drag-and-drop workflows
- Version control to manage updated items
- Link associated objects
- Search video by the spoken word
- Import RAW camera files
- Modern browser client
- Build huge enterprise-scale configurations or focused departmental solutions
- Rely on MSync fault tolerance or let us host
- And much more…
Merlin Digital Asset Management software is configurable, flexible and extensible, and will let you handle both print and multimedia file formats:
- Photos: JPEG, TIFF, PSD, RAW and others
- Graphics: TIFF, EPS or native formats like Illustrator(TM) or Freehand(TM)
- PDF files with full-text indexing and searchable content
- Multimedia files such as QuickTime(TM), MP3, WAV, AVI
- Text as ascii, XML, SGML, and HTML
- Video formats with the Merlin Video Asset Management System
The Merlin Digital Asset Management system supports metadata standards like IPTC and XMP. Merlin uses SQL databases running off-the-shelf operating systems and standard hardware platforms. Users can access content from any web browser, and power-users creating and maintaining content can use the Merlin rich client application on a Macintosh(TM) or Windows(TM) computer. The Merlin Digital Asset Management system fits easily into almost any IT environment.
MSync assures a fault-tolerant system
Merlin’s MSync software solves the need to have a highly fault-tolerant system, even one which has geographically dispersed components. Using intelligent replication, all digital asset management data between two or more hardware systems (independent CPU and disk storage on each) is completely redundant. It accommodates asymmetrical hardware selection and MSync does not require enterprise versions of database or operating system software, significantly reducing the total cost of ownership. With MSync, if the primary server hardware fails, the secondary server takes over and users continue working as if nothing has happened. Once the primary server is back on line, the secondary system syncs it up, and operation returns to normal.
One digital asset management solution.
In addition to the fully-licensed Merlin Digital Asset Management System, we offer a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), hosted version of the same robust asset management toolset.
Learn more about the Merlin Hosted Digital Asset Management System.