We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic person who has a strong, hands-on background in photography/graphic production workflow who can evangelize the benefits of managing digital assets to sell a top-notch DAM solution. Responsibilities include helping qualify incoming leads and take them up to, and eventually including the demo stage. In addition there will be some prospecting for new leads using social media and lead tools. If you are a technically savvy team player who connects well with people and wants to excel in business, we want to hear from you.
- Qualify incoming leads, contact and impress them so they go on to the demo stage
- Participate in demos and eventually perform online product demos using screen share tools
- Stay in touch and nurture leads with the goal of making a sale
- Help the company with social media posts
- Use Salesforce.com as a tool to manage your pipeline and customer contact efforts.
- Experience working on a creative team
- Competent in Photoshop and video editing tools
- Social media presence
- Ability to work independently but be a team player
- Strong communications skills
- Experience in web page layout a plus
- Sales experience a plus
- A Technical, Business or Marketing degree is preferred.
- Must have a valid US drivers license, passport and be a US Citizen or authorized to work in the United States
MerlinOne provides excellent salary, generous bonus and comprehensive benefit packages. If you are interested in exploring an exciting new opportunity please contact us at jobs@MerlinOne.com.